Coventry Silvercraft Company Ltd. is a well established business having been set up in 1945 after
World War II by Ernest Williams, a skilled metal worker in his garden shed in Coventry, then moving
to a workshop in Priory Street, where Coventry University now stands.
In 1969 the company moved to a purpose-built workshop in Lamb Street, Coventry where it remained
until this year. As manufacturing silversmiths all processes of soldering, polishing, plating,
engraving, die stamping, enamelling and casting were carried out under the one roof. Ernest
remained in the business taking an active interest up to the grand old age of 86 when ill-health forced
him to retire completely.
The family business continued as Ernest’s daughter took over, having been involved in Coventry
Silvercraft for 30 years, together with her husband.
Coventry Silvercraft Company was purchased in 2017 by the owners of Worcestershire Medal Service
Ltd. and their sister company Gladman and Norman. Worcestershire Medal Service holds a Royal
Warrant as medallists to Her Majesty the Queen. The pedigree of the three companies combined, with
Worcestershire Medal Service having its specialist engraving and die cutting equipment and Gladman
and Norman with its capacity and highly skilled staff in the production of products of precious and
non-precious metals, enamels and unique hand painting, you are guaranteed the highest quality and
service. The business was relocated to Bromsgrove in September 2017, for ease of access to our sister
We look forward to working with you. Contact us to find out more.
- Best Customer Service – We are passionate about what we do and the people we work with. Our experienced and skilled team are here to understand your needs and listen to your requirements to fully understand your brand values and what you want to achieve. Our friendly team will respond quickly to your enquiries and questions. We are here to help you make the correct product choices, and will guide you through every aspect from design, manufacture, personalisation, and packaging, to dispatch . We want to build a working partnership with our customers and continuously develop our product range to the benefit of all.
- Integrity – We value your privacy and will maintain strict client confidentiality at all times. You can trust us because so many others do. Since 1945 we have built up a reputation for reliability, customer service and innovation. We have an extensive Client base many of whom have worked with us for over 30 years and are happy to recommend us to others looking for similar service. We offer a world-wide distribution service using your preferred Global Carrier
- No Hidden Charges – We believe in quoting for all costs involved with your requirements. Once we have quoted a price we stick to it and all product, setup and personalisation costs are clearly explained on our quotations.
- Our Staff – we value our staff and most have been with the company for over 10 years. They are all experienced at what they do and empowered to do the best for our clients. We also have a strong team of out workers many of whom have worked with the company for over 40 years with excellent skills in all stages of the production process.
- Competitive Prices – As manufacturers we strive to offer you the best price for our products and services. Where prices may be subject to fluctuations in bullion costs this will be indicated on your quotation and confirmed at the date of ordering.
- Free Artwork – Once an order is placed before commencing work we will send Free artwork for your approval.
- Quality Promise – We are proud to be accredited to Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008. We are committed to ensuring that our products are manufactured to the highest standards possible so that you can be sure the items you present will be received with pride. We aim for continuous improvement in everything we do and have currently been awarded certification for the standard ISO9001:2015. We are also proud to be Rolls Royce approved engravers.
- Perfect Presentation – for that final touch we offer a wide choice of presentation solutions to suit your products, leatherette boxes and cases for badges, regalia and corporate jewellery products * printed cards, or point of sale printed card boxes for your badges – ideal for Charity badges * bespoke card boxes in colour of your choice, foil blocked with your logo for crystal, plaques and awards * drawstring pouches again foil blocked with your logo. We can also supply printed satin ribbon for that additional flourish
- Delivery On Time – We will not take on your order unless we know we can get your goods ready and to you in time for your event. We will quote accurate times relating to the manufacturing processes involved in your product choice. Where we know there is not enough time to manufacture a bespoke product we will offer you fabulous alternatives from our On Line Solutions Range.
- Nothing Is Too Much Trouble – we will go the extra mile to ensure everything is as it should be!
– If you would like your Awards gift wrapped and ribboned we can arrange bespoke packaging exactly to your requirements
– if you want us to dispatch your order, in various quantities to many different locations no problem
– whatever your requirements we are happy to oblige!
- Our Testimonials – a final reason – please go to our testimonials page to see why other organisations choose to work with us – we hope you will join them.
Contact us today to find out more.
Whether to reward and motivate your employees and suppliers, present a tasteful gift to valued clients, to commemorate a special event or milestone, promote membership of your organisation or club, or to praise sporting success, we look forward to helping you make the right product choices. Our clients benefit from our knowledge in producing bespoke and personalised awards, badgeware, jewellery and medals that heighten company profile and improve brand recognition.